If you have made a significant investment in Spain, you can take advantage of the Spanish migration scheme for investors. Check whether your investment fulfills the minimum investments requirements: Financial assets:
Public debt (€2 million).
Shares (€1 million). – Investment funds, investment funds of closeend type or venture capital funds set up in Spain (€1 million).
Bank deposits (€1 million).
Real estate (€500,000).
Business projects: there is no minimum investment requirement, they must be of general interest: – Creation of jobs – Social and economic impact on the geographical area where they are made. – Significant contribution to scientific and/or technological innovation.
How long does the permit last?
• Real estate assets not formalized: visa/residence permit: 6 months.
• Visa: 1 year.
• Residence permit: 2 years
• Renewal of the residence permit: 5 years. Renewal does not require effective residence in Spain.
Can family members join or accompany the investor?
Yes. Family members who accompany or join the investor may apply jointly and simultaneously or successively for their residence permit and, where appropriate, for their visa Family members are:
• The spouse or unmarried couple.
• Children who are minors or those of legal age being financially dependent on the holder.
• Parents in their charge.
What other benefits are there?
• With the visa and residence permit, you may live and work anywhere in Spain, including relatives if they meet the expected age labor regulations.
• Streamlined processing: Visa decisions are made and notified within 10 working days. Residence permit decisions are made within 20 working days.
• The application for residence permits and renewals extend the validity of the stay or residence status of the applicant until the procedure is terminated.